Award?

Hiiiiiiii! how's life? Doing good? I hope everybody had a great time ;) 
Long time no post since..... a long ago, right? hmm
My school is officially started, yeah since week ago. I wanna say "Happy fasting!" but it is too late.
Wanna say "Happy Eid Mubarak" but it is also too late. Yeah I know-_- 
Btw, i was back to my hometown for Lebaran. Yeah, it was so boriiingggg there. B'cause i just stayed at home and doing anything. I wasted my precious time for watching tv, sleeping, i had sleep late, get up late, all    I want to say is "I love to waste my time for unimportant things". Yah, all day i read novel in wattpad-_-
And when Lebaran, I didnt go anywhere. Just went to 2 neighbors because i was really wanting to eat Bakso hehehe

And, back to my topic. Today i want to post about award which these people gave me. I got it from Wenny and Yohanna. Okay, i know its toooooo late. Because im always late, okay? This award they gave and posted in about June. But im just posting now. 

RULES:

If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
( I would add, pick blog or bloggers that are excellent! ) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Bloggers Award -- You might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

-----

1. Thanks Wenny and Yohanna hehehe
2. Done above yah
3. Nah sorry, i dont need. if somebody looks this, just take okay? dont need to be shame :b
4. I dont need to do this too. Im lazy. I often say about "me" here

Btw, Happy Independence Day Indonesia!! I proud to be here, as Indonesian. I love you with all of my heart :") 


with love<3>
Gusti Elissa

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés