your numbers

vendredi 1 mars 2013

where's he?

From the cover book that i've seen, it said " to the world you may be one person. But, to one person you may be the world"



Okay, i beg it feels shooo sweet when you read that. But, the problem is... where's mine? 
k, i believe that mine was just hitted by a truck. lol. it's so scary. 
you know, i've not even in relationship yet. But, it doesn't mean that there's no person who ever fallin' in love with me (?) But, i'm just too fastidious. I love someone, but they never loved me back. I like someone, but they already have a girlfrien. I like someone, but they just too hard to be reached. I love someone, but........... yeah, always like that-_- 
yah, i'd say that maybe mine was just got hit by a truck. hope he'll get well soon. and asap he'll come to me with his white horse ;) thanksssss. KBYE!




your princess,
Gusti Elissa 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire