your numbers

mardi 22 février 2011

Yes, I do. I ♥ my country, INDONESIA :)


You can find the beautiful scenery like picture above in Indonesia, My country. I am very proud be Indonesian :) How about you ? Are you proud of your country. I'm sure. Yes, you are :)

okay, i want to tell you about 10 places in Indonesia where you should visiting.

1. Raja Ampat Islands, West Papua

This place is great for diving 

2. Bira Beach, South Sulawesi


3. Mt. Bromo, East Java


4. Borobudur Temple, Central Java

The largest Buddhist temple in the world 

5. Carstensz Pyramid, Papua


6. Bunaken, North Sulawesi

Bunaken sea have a lot of cute fish in it 
7. Belitung Island, Bangka Belitung


8. Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara

 there are animals like dragons that only can find in Indonesia. That is Komodo

9. Mt. Rinjani, West Nusa Tenggara

There is lake where have 3 colours ;) Kelimutu lake..

10. Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Bali



Don't forget to VOTE 'KOMODO' as one of the 7 wonders in the world ;D 
okay ?

source:  click *if you want know more*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire