your numbers

mercredi 1 septembre 2010

My new song :D

hey readers:)

yesterday, i made a song..
because, im sad :(
yesterday, my father mad with me!!
idk why, im just refused to ate=='
yeah, b'coz im still satisfied..

maybe, i was wrong :(
now, they restrick the use of my internet:(
just now, i sectrely internet..
they are going sihh :D
hahaha


lets check it out! my new song..

Aku tersadar di bawah rembulan
hanya sendiri, tiada yg menemani

semua orang, mencaci diriku
menghancurkan aku
menyalahkan aku

apakah aku yang salah ?
apakah aku yang salah?

reff: Semua orang.. tak ada yg peduli lagi padaku!
         Semua orang.. pergi menjauh dariku
         Semua orang.. tak mau mendekat lagi padaku
         Semua orang.. semua orang MEMBENCIKU!!

i hate my life
i hate my life...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire